Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finished quilt!

OK- it is finally done..Dont really know how I feel about this one yet, I have too many other projects on my minds and found myself rushing through to get this one finished so I can start on something much more lovely! I really cant wait to start jmy oriental quilt...

But, this one is still pretty special..hopefully my Grama will think so, as it is her birthday in a couple of weeks and it is to be her gift. I figuered anything hand made is a treasure- lets hope she agrees : )

It is quite a large quilt- about a double bed size, lovely for snuggling up with! It is made with 2 charm square packs from Moda (love, love!) and some great co-ordinating fabrics for the borders.

I have some dodgy pic's to follow- hope they look ok!










No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)