Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today I...

Today Kalan and I slept in until 7, and where greeted by a lovely cup of tea, smiles and kisses from Daddy...

Today I did some work for a client- booking a holiday from Brisbane to Hong Kong, then onto Cairo, then Athens, Santorini, back to Athens, back to Cairo, onto Bangkok, via Sydney then home again...phew...

Today I attempted the Babes in Arms at the local cinema. Got half way through Duplicity when Kalan decided enough was enough, so I drove home, missing the end of the movie, to put him to bed....

Today I planned my friends surprise homecoming visit with her- LAX to BNE early April, for a quick 5 day dash! Gotta keep that one a secret!!!

Today I accidentally learned the name of one of my best friends unborn baby...oops, better not tell her I know :o (

Today I cooked a mean pasta for us, and a wicked vege mash for babes...

Today I did more sewing on my Moda Nest stacked coin quit, its gonna be heavenly, and just in time for the cooler weather!

Today I did some re-organising of the book shelf...

Today I once again ate too many M&M's...but SO yum!

Today I finally put away my stack of nappies that have been waiting to be folded for too many days now...

Today I put some of Kalans teeny tiny socks and singlets into his box of teeny tiny clothes...needed to make room for the 'big boy' stuff!

Today I spent many happy hours helping Kalan learn to crawl! These are the best days xx

Today I...well I thinks that's enough for one day....night night ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)