Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our clever little cherub!

I have been meaning to post for a couple of days now...I really want to document our clever little cherub's milestones- and this week has definitely been a big one...Monday Kalan decided to get mobile! He is VERY nearly crawling, and I have pic's to prove it...He is trying his absolute hardest, i think it will only be a week or two longer and he will be tearing around the house...Look out! Only 5 and a half months and already the cleverest man around : )

And if that wasn't enough, he started solids this week too. He totally got into his organic rice cereal. He has had a few days worth now, so tonight we are going to try our home grown pumpkin...how can you not love that!

Look how cute he is:





Trying SO hard!!





Loving his rice cereal x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)