OK- I have wanted to start this list for SO long, and it was going to be 'things to do before I turn 30' but that is happening in less that a month. So maybe, things to do before I turn 40!?!?
1.Swim with the dolphins, anywhere, but most likely Seaworld.
2. Go whale watching- cant believe I haven't done this one yet!
3. Learn to paraglide- no not just do it, which is the best fun, but get my licence, and do it for real.
4. Buy a house- OK, very sensible, but also very important.
5. OK- upgrade- buy a large property (farm).
6. Own at least ONE horse (see number 5).
7. Have another baby- I may have been super blessed by one, but would love (at least!) another!
8. See more of Australia.
9. To be living a more self-sufficient sustainable life.
10. Go scuba diving.
Well, that will have to do me for now. I figure that's one per year, at the worst, but I can always add to this ( I am sure there are many other things I want to accomplish)