Thursday, February 26, 2009

My newest quilt!

ok, so I have started my next project and will hopefully have it all finished today. This is to be birthday pressie for my Grama, so fingers crossed she loves it...it is quite large, not big enough for a queen size, but a very generous quilt to curl up with on a cool morning with a warm cuppa! Will post some pictures to show progress... Also, went crazy doing some online fabric shopping in the last couple of days. My next project will be my beautiful niece's quilt- for her 3rd birthday. Her mamma has gone for a bit of an oriental theme in her bedroom, so here is a sample of some of the fabric's I will be including:




















No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)