Tuesday, July 20, 2010

quilt pics

ok, i have finally taken some photos of the last couple of quilts i have finished working on!

a sweet baby boy quilt, using the cogsmo cricket line

laying out my blocks


love the colours in this combo



using simple white for my borders and a red binding really sets it off.



and this one was done using the same pattern, but with my tula pink full moon forest fabric, and with michael miller dots.
i was really hesitant in cutting up my tula pink fabric, as it is virtually impossible to come by now, and i'm not too sure of the results.
what do you think??

my pile of never ending blocks!

soooo much cutting these last few days i have blisters!

prior to quilting


now i just have the binding to do and its all done.
hopefully someone with love this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)