Sunday, July 4, 2010

nursery inspiration

with another baby well on the way, i am in full nesting mode! i cant wait to get started on the nursery (to the dismay of my husband as it means lots of lugging furniture up and down stairs!)
i have been searching blogs, etsy, nursery sites, you name it, to find some inspiration, so i can see it all in the one place...here!

this gorgeous quilt is from aussie quilt maker maggieandsparrow, and is my inspiration for the new quilt!
this gorgeous tree is from cocoon couture, but i am going to attempt my own design!





decisions, decisions!! which bundle to choose......i cant make up my mind!!!
courtesy of fabricworm



i have coveted this nursery since my first son was born two years ago...i love everything about it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE





No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)