Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Boy Quilt :)

I cant believe my little man is in a big bed already!?!?! He's only 18 months, but so far so good....with #2 due in about 2 months, i needed the cot back, so K has upgraded. Probably the best part about it (for me, anyway) was that i finally got a chance to use my beautiful Lecien Whales and Boats fabric. I bought this AGES ago, but have been too scared to cut into it. i just adore it, but when i found this pattern, i knew it would be the perfect way to show off my fabric. I hope you like it as much as we do.

this is the pattern i based my quilt on... tutorial available from here: Carly of Quiltville
loving his 'big boy bed'

the first day on the line...i was PRAYING my colours didn't run!!


on the bed- perfect single bed sizing : )




Not the best photos, it is tricky to photograph such a white quilt...i will try and get some more soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)