Wednesday, May 13, 2009

another coin quilt







i have started my next coin quilt, and so far so good! i am using moda (who else!) Soiree charm packs for this one. i LOVE this line, it is so cute and fresh and girly....this will be a cot sized quilt by the time i am done...well hopefull anyway- you know me- i dont measure! i have got some devine blue polka dot fabric for the back, so tomorrow i should be done sandwiching and quilting. then i am going to attempt my first ever binding experience! i am a bit nervous, but excited, i mean, how hard can it be, right?!?! and i think the overall look of the quilt is a lotmore professional once this has been done...so wish me luck! what do you think so far??






1 comment:

  1. Danielle, your quilt looks fab so far! Keep going girl! and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)