Monday, August 16, 2010

i've taken the plunge!!


ok...deep breath in.....exhale....


i have taken the plunge and opened my own etsy store, as a place to sell my much loved quilts...i am addicted to making them, dont want to stop, but am running out of room/ friends/ family that can look after them for me!

so, if you wanna take a peek, its over here...

and also, i have set up a more specific blog for the shop. its here. i will be having a giveaway over there soon, so if you want a chance, become a follower, be my friend, hold my hand, whatever you think will help ; )

i'm a bit nervous, but hey, its all in the name of love ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    I'm sure it will be a hit.
    (Especially since your prices are so very LOW!!!)
    Wishing you all the luck!!
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the store, I've always wanted to open on to but just dont have the time.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)