Friday, April 3, 2009

2craftymamas

Yesterday I had a call from a friend who had a great idea for the two of us...get really creative, get a wicked stash up and go market selling...She didn't realise that I have been having the same dreams ever since K was born! So the 2 of us spent loads of the day brainstorming, emailing ideas, and creative pic's back and forth. We are definitely on the same page when it comes to the items we want to stock, but also both have really good individual ideas, so I think our partnership will be perfect...So this weekend is going to be spent getting some of our patterns organised, and Monday is the day to sit down and write up our plan together. I have already whipped up one gorgeous little tie died nappy this morning...lets see what else I can get through today!!! SO EXCITED...even though I have been planning this for months, the enthusiasm of a new person really makes you motivated...so thanks Miss Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ knowing you stopped by...send me quick message and let me know what you think :)